1 1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
1 1/2 quarts orange sherbet, slightly softened
2 liters orange soda
Scoop the ice cream and sherbet into a very large punch bowl. Pour the orange soda over the ice cream mixture and let sit for 5 minutes. Using a large spoon, carefully stir the drink together. Ladle the drink into cups, top with gummy worms and candy eyeballs, and enjoy!
Makes 12-15 servings.
Mummy Pizza Toast
Tomato or pasta sauce
Hard white cheese- sliced * pick your kid’s favorite type of white cheese
Black olives- sliced
What You Do:
1. Lightly toast the bread.
2. Take lightly toasted bread and spread on thin layer of tomato/pizza sauce.
3. Slice cheese into “strips” and arrange so that it resembles mummy bandages and hide in some black olive slices for the eyes.
4. Stick it in toaster oven or broiler until cheese lightly melts.
Chocolate-Dipped Caramel Apple Pops
- chocolate chips (any kind), melted
- medium-length wooden skewers
- Skewer apples and dip in caramel. Place in fridge until caramel is firm and then slice and core apples. Skewer each slice and dip in melted chocolate. Place on a silicone mat or parchment and leave to set up. Sprinkle with sea salt, sprinkles, toffee, candies, etc. as desired.
- 1 package of Applegate hot dogs
- 1 can of Immaculate Baking crescent rolls
- mustard/ketchup/bbq sauce (whatever you’d like to place for the eyes or dip these guys in)
- Preheat your oven to the temperature on the crescent rolls.
- Start by slicing half way up the middle of your hot dog, to create two legs.
- To make the arms, angle your knife and make slits along the upper torso, making sure to leave room for a head.
- Once you’ve got your hot dogs cut the way you want too, it’s time to wrap.
- Unroll your crescent dough and start slicing it into thin strips. (you want all sorts of sizes)
- Once you have your dough sliced up, it’s time to wrap.
- Use your creativity, there is no wrong way!
- When they are all wrapped up, place them on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake according to the crescent roll packaging.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool a couple of minutes before serving.
BROWNIE GHOST CUPS
1 Cup Butter at room temperature
1 tsp Vanilla extract
4 Cups Sifted Confectioner’s sugar
2 Tb milk
Mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tinwith cooking spray .
- In a large bowl, mix brownie mix according to package directions. Divide the dough among the muffin tin.
- Bake the cups for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Let the cups cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a rack. Let cool completely before filling.
- While the cups cool, make the frosting:
- In a large bowl, beat together the softened butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla extract and milk and beat again.
- Spoon the frosting into a piping bag and fill the muffin cups. Use the mini chocolate chips to create the ghost face.