Scoop out 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple, drained, and place on plate to make the body. Add blueberries for eyes and a strawberry for the comb. Shape dried apricots into beak and feet.
A new twist to Ants on a Log!
Stuff celery with strawberry yogurt and top with fresh blueberries.
Toast a piece of bread and cut according to above picture. Using sour cream or cream cheese, attach green olives for eyes, cherry tomato for nose, and shredded carrot for whiskers.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 12 chocolate-covered mint cookies
- 6 pieces black shoestring licorice (3 inches each)
- 18 M&M candies
- Place one round scoop of ice cream in each crust. Into each ice cream scoop, tuck two cookies for ears and a licorice piece for tail and whiskers. Press M&M’s in place for eyes and nose. Yield: 6 servings.