Big Pine French Toast
- 8 slices french toast
- 8 pork sausage links
- Green colored sugar
- Confectioners’ sugar
- 4 orange slices and fresh herbs, optional
Brown the sausage in skillet.
Cut French toast diagonally; place four slices, overlapping slightly,
on each serving plate for the tree. Place two sausages at the bottom
for the trunk. Sprinkle with sugars. Add an orange slice for the sun
and herbs for grass if desired.
Acorn Doughnut Holes
- Heath Toffee bits
- chocolate frosting
- doughnut holes
- pretzel sticks
Spread chocolate frosting on top 1/3 of doughnut hole,
Dip in heath bar, Stick piece of pretzel stick into end.
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Oreo Cookies
- Chocolate syrup
- Gummy Worms
- Other Things You’ll Need:
- plastic cups
- mint sprigs
• Cut a thick vertical slice from a whole apple, just missing the core.
• Cut a celery stick that is about 1 inch longer than the width of the apple slice.
• Fill the trough of the celery stick with peanut butter or cream cheese, and set aside.
• Using the plastic bag filled with peanut butter, draw a spiral on both sides of the apple slice.
• Wedge the apple slice into the filled celery stick.
• Decorate the snail’s shell (the red band of apple peel) with NERDS.
• Add NERDS to one end of the celery stick to make his eyes.
• Don’t forget to add two carrot shreds for antennae!
• Cut a 3 inch long piece of celery and fill the trough with peanut butter or cream cheese.
• Place two NERDS at one end of the stalk with two carrot stick shreds poking out behind them for antennae.
• Place NERDS down the length of the celery stick on top of the peanut butter at even intervals.
• Before placing the caterpillar on the plate, lay down four or five carrot shreds for him to rest upon. These will be his legs.