Baking sheet, foil or parchment paper, oven, a bag of pretzel sticks, a bag of mini pretzels, a bag (or so) of Hershey’s Kisses, a large bag of M&Ms.
Heat oven to 200 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
Anyway, place a Hershey’s Kiss on top of the pretzels, in the middle, like so:
Repeat until you run out of room (or Kisses).
Carefully put baking sheet in oven so pretzels don’t slide out of alignment.
Remove after 4 minutes.
Press the end of a pretzel stick into the center of the softened Kiss for the stem
Press an M&M over the end of the pretzel stick–you want the Kiss to moosh around the pretzels, cementing them together.
Green Shamrock Quesadilla
you will need a few things:
Spinach & Herb Flour Tortillas (We used Mission Brand)
Cheese of your choice, shredded or thinly sliced
Heart-shaped mini food cutter
Knife/or Pizza cutterHere’s the “How to”
- Lay the tortilla flat on a plate
- Add shredded cheese or your choice (We used Swiss) and fold in half.
- Cook it in a pan on medium heat flipping halfway through until the cheese is melted.
- Or just pop in the microwave for a about 30-45 seconds
- Using a heart shaped cutter, cut out 3 hearts and
- Using a pizza roller, cut a thin triangulated edge for the stem
IRISH STYLE DIRT CAKE
2 cartons (6 ounce) Yoplait French Vanilla Yogurt
1 packet (1 ounce) sugar-free white chocolate pudding
1/4 cup Baileys Irish cream creamer
8 ounces extra-creamy whipped topping
1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
1 ½ cups Lucky Charms cereal
- In a stand mixer, beat together the yogurt, pudding mix, and Irish cream until whippy.
- Add approximately 6 ounces of the whipped topping (you just need to save about 1 cup of the whipped topping to finish off the tops of your dirt cakes) and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second bursts until melted.
- With your electric mixer turned on, slowly pour the melted chocolate chips into your creamy mixture until well beaten. Tint with green food coloring, if desired.
- Spoon several tablespoons of the mixture into mini trifle cups, top with Lucky Charms, more of the Irish Cream mixture, a thin layer of whipped topping, then sprinkle with Lucky Charms to finish it all off.
- Serve immediately for best results. Enjoy! http://www.tablespoon.com/
Layer fresh blueberries, grapes, strawberries, mandarin oranges, sliced kiwi, and pineapple in a tall glass or trifle dish. Top with vanilla yogurt sweetened with honey for clouds and light raisins for gold nuggets.