White Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Cookie Pizza
- 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough 16.5 oz
- 4 oz white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 10 package Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Spread cookie dough over the entire pan to form a crust. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cookie completely before frosting.
- To prepare frosting combine cream cheese and butter in a mixing bowl and beat until creamy. Add cooled chocolate and extract, mix well.
- Carefully beat in powdered sugar. Mix until incorporated and frosting is fluffy. Spread over cooled cookie crust and top with peppermint bits.
Chocolate Mint Hot-and-Cold Cocoa
- 5 cups boiling water
- 4 envelopes instant hot cocoa mix
- 1 pint peppermint or vanilla ice cream
- 4 candy canes
Stir and combine boiling water and hot cocoa mix. Put 1 scoop of ice cream into each of 4 mugs. Fill up with cocoa and add a candy cane.
Rice Krispy Treat Ornaments
- ¼ cup butter
- 10 ounce package marshmallows
- 6(ish) cups Rice Krispies
- extra butter
- colored sugar sprinkles and nonpareil sprinkles
- Rolo candies
Melt butter and marshmallows together. Mix well. Add Rice Krispies cereal. Mix until combined.
With well-buttered hands (not a phrase I type every day!), shape sticky cereal mixture into balls. I got 6 balls out of one batch of Rice Krispies treats. Pack tightly.
Sprinkle colored sugar or nonpareil sprinkles over each ball. Gently press sprinkles into the treats.
Stick one end of a toothpick into the bottom of a Rolo candy. Plunge the other end of the toothpick into the Rice Krispy treat ball to attach the Rolo and make it look like the top of an ornament.